1. To promote business links between Australia and India
2. To create a unique forum for sharing experiences and issues with other businesses.
3. To develop wider Australian and Indian links to smaller organisations, which will lead to information sharing on business development, trade and investment.
4. To provide a gateway for business support organizations to interact with the Indian and Australian communities and will be involved in a host of community wide activities.
5. To promote social and cultural ties between two countries.
6. To organize networking events on a periodical basis for businesses from both India and Australia to come together and forge partnerships and deals including developing business relationships.
7. To organize conferences and seminars with guest speakers representing eminent businesses from both countries.
8. To promote trade between Australia and India as well as advocate for a Free Trade Agreement between the two countries.
9. To assist with trade enquiries and help with country specific information and organize Trade Shows and Exhibitions both in Australia & India.
10. To organize trade delegations from Australia to India and receive trade delegations from India.
11. To create a comprehensive Business directory, identifying members business and the services they provide thus promoting networking and development opportunities.
12. To identify, promote and recognize the interest of Indian Communities living in Australia and vice versa.
13. To identify, promote and recognize the contributions and services of the persons for promoting trade, business and cultural ties between two countries.
14. To organize Business Forum both in Australia and India.
15. To open the Chapters of the Chamber in other states of Australia as well as in India.
16. To partner with and support other similar organisations operating in Australia and India.
17. To beware aware of Australian and Indian federal & state trade initiatives.
18. To cooperate with the Indian High Commission and Indian Consulate General Offices in various states of Australia and the Australian High Commission, Australian Trade Offices and State Trade Offices in India.
19. To organize joint events with the Indian High Commission and Indian Consulate General Offices in various states of Australia and the Australian High Commission, Australian Trade Offices and State Trade Offices in India.
20. To host the Australian and Indian High Commissioners, Consul Generals, Trade Officers, Government Officials and others dignities.
21. Any other relevant activity to promote the business and trade relationships between two countries.