1) ICCI shall be adopting the Association Incorporation Act 2015 into their Constitution
2) Appropriate action and precautions have been implemented to prevent access to ICCI funds (Bank and Credit Card) by unauthorised personnel.
3) ICCI Inc. Committee is in continuous liaison with DMIRS in relation to Mr Singh (Past President) & the Clone ICCI committee.
4) The Domain icciaustralia.com.au had been taken by misrepresentation; However, now it has been handed back to the original ICCI Inc. by AuDA.
5) The new ICCI Inc. Committee was elected.Mr Baily Fernandez and Mr Walter Joseph retired due to their International travel commitments. Both were nominated for the proposed “Committee Support Group” (CSG )
Vacant ICCI Inc. Positions yet to be filled
2) Two Committee members
Note:Detailed AGM Minutes will be forwarded to DMIRS (Association & Charity Division) for their records.
Detailed AGM Minutes can be viewed by making appointment with Ratna Tewari via email Info@icciaustralia.org.au
New Committee Moving Forward
- Fostering the bilateral relationship between India and Australia to be ICCI’ Inc.’s primary vision
- By focusing on this goal, ICCI Inc. will plan to move forward,
- Members will be communicated to regularly,
- Maintaining the Member records & database securely.
- Encouraging Local Networking to be organised by ICCI Inc. with ICCI Members and other WA Small Business Associations.
- Assisting members with their bi-lateral business interests,
- Future Business Development Workshops for Corporate members.
- Future Trade Workshops for Members.